Intensive Course - Audiological technology for beginners
Audiological technology is an interdisciplinary field of work involving physicians, engineers, physicists, computer scientists, technicians, audiologists, psychologists, and educators. Those starting out in the field, and possibly even come from outside the field, need to familiarize themselves with the subject matter in their personal work environment and learn the typical customs. The course is offered in German and in English.
The 3-day intensive course is suitable for any employee - from marketing specialists to software developers to develop an understanding of the subject matter.
- Structure and function of the hearing system from a medical point of view
- ENT diagnostics
- Otoscopy (practice phase)
- Standard tone and speech audiometry (with practice phases tone audiometry, Freiburg single and multi-silver, hearing effort measurement ACALES, hearing field scaling, modern speech tests)
- Hearing aid and CI supply worldwide - How is the market changing due to hearables and OTCs?
- Design and function of hearing aids and their special features
- Hearing aid fitting and ear impression taking (practical phases)
- Signal processing and fitting formulas for hearing aids, CIs and hearables
- Structure, function and application of cochlear implants
- CI fitting (practical phase)
- Future visions of Oldenburg hearing research
- Measurement box and Kemar measurements (with practical phase)
- Probe microphone measurements (with practice phase)
- Application and evaluation of questionnaires
- Earmold production (practical phase)
We will accept your registration via e-mail to: email@example.com.
The aim of the intensive course is to speed up the induction period for new employees. In the three-day course, participants learn in a compact presentation the various disciplines of the industry with their peculiarities and ways of speaking. In order to internalize the complex content, the course combines lecture elements with practical exercises in small groups. By the end of the course, participants will have become familiar with the various facets of audiological technology. The newly acquired knowledge simplifies communication in their own company, as the various contexts and perspectives have become clear.
Includes catering and two dinners