OLDENBURG RHYME TEST FOR CHILDREN (OLKI)
Child-friendly speech audiometry with words and pictures
The Oldenburg Rhyme Test for Children (OLKI) is an audiometric test for determining speech intelligibility in quiet and in noise. It is particularly suitable for normal and hard of hearing children from the 1st to the 4th grade of elementary school and is performed as a closed rhyme test. Each time a word is presented, the child is shown three pictures from which he or she is to select the picture that matches the word heard. The OLKI has a highly stimulating character due to the child-friendly colorful visual material. It is suitable, among other things, for the fitting of hearing aids and the adjustment of cochlear implants.
- 10 test lists with 12 words each
- Pictures with 3 child-friendly answer alternatives for each word
- Measurement with continuous noise possible
- Measurement with answer input by patient possible
Fields of application
- Measurement of speech intelligibility with children of primary school age
- Alternative to the Freiburg Language Test (words)
Advantages of the OLKI
- Age-appropriate vocabulary
- Colorful picture material suitable for children
- Highly stimulating
- Measurement in quiet or in noise
Under "Download" you can download the R&D version of the measurement procedure as well as a free 30-day test license. The CE-certified version can be obtained from your audiometer manufacturer.