DIGIT TRIPLE TEST
Online hearing test
Hearing screening for your internet presence
Anonymous, non-binding and fast
Millions of people in Germany are affected by hearing loss. Often, however, these people are not even aware that they suffer from hearing loss. The Digit Triplets Test is a scientifically tested procedure that can determine hearing ability over the Internet. The test is carried out anonymously, without obligation and quickly on the Internet. After just a few minutes, the person taking the test receives an initial assessment of their hearing ability and recommendations for further steps. The concrete recommendations for action enable you to direct people with conspicuous results directly to your specialist store and present your service portfolio.
The digit triplets test can be integrated into your website in just a few steps and appears in your design.
Further information can be found here: Flyer Ziffern-Tripel-Test
Experiences with the procedure show that customers are motivated by the result to seek help. By integrating it directly into your homepage, you become the problem solver of the person concerned. It's just a small step to your hearing care store.
- English (UK)
- Use headphones for the test if possible.
- If you wear hearing aids, you should remove them for the test.
- Set a comfortable volume for the audio output.
- Perform the test in a quiet environment.
- Speech and noise are played back in both ears.
- You need a fast Internet connection for the test. If you hear short pauses in the sound output, then your Internet connection is not fast enough.
- The test is only meaningful if you perform it in your native language or if you speak or understand the language of the test very well.